Get Quality Landscaping Supply in Clark County
Since 1991, H&H Recyclers has been providing Vancouver, WA, and the rest of the Clark County area with quality recycled landscaping supplies. With an organized and easy access lot located in Vancouver, our landscaping supplies are openly available for residential and commercial purposes. Our main goal is to supply our customers with high-quality and clean landscaping materials for any project. We can provide mulching products, several different blends of soils, a wide selection of rocks for decorative paving purposes, and more! Come find out what makes us the area’s top supplier of landscaping materials and Vancouver’s reliable organic recyclers!
Landscaping Supplies we can provide
We can supply several varieties of different landscaping materials for your home or commercial landscaping projects. Here are some of the high-quality products we can provide:
Crushed Rock Products:
- Rainbow Glacier Rock – Multi-colored rock that gets screened and is excellent for decorative landscaping.
- Red Lava Rock – Red pumice rock from Eastern Washington that gets screened to remove any fines, providing consistent nugget sizes.
- Pea Gravel – Consists of small, smooth, rounded stones used to create aggregate concrete surfaces. It can be used for walking or driving surfaces.
- Medium Round Rock – Commonly used as drain rock, but also useful as a landscaping item.
- Small Round Rock – Commonly used as an exposed aggregate in concrete work as well as drainage rock and decorative landscapes.
- 1/4″, 3/4″, 1-1 1/4″ Minus Rock – Crushed and screened rock commonly used for paths and driveways and as a base for concrete pavers.
- Concrete Sand – Used as an underlining for concrete pavers.
- River Sand – Can be mixed with mulch or soil conditioner to improve drainage. Also used as an underlining for pond liners and swimming pools.
- We also supply reconstituted concrete and asphalt, crushed asphalt, and 1-1/4″ recycled concrete!
Bark & Mulch Products:
- Fir Bark Dust – Medium fine bark, a standard beauty bark commonly used by landscapers. Comes in bright or dark colors.
- Dark Hemlock Bark – Can be blended into soils or potting mixes to add organic matter, or be applied as a mulch to landscape beds, 1 to 2 inches deep.
- Bright Hemlock Bark – Can be blended into soils or potting mixes to add organic matter, or be applied as a mulch to landscape beds, 1 to 2 inches deep.
- Medium Bark Nuggets – Use Bark Nuggets as mulch to allow water and air to penetrate deep into the soil, and significantly reduce any windblown weeds from growing. Put it down 3 to 4 inches deep over landscape fabric for the perfect weed barrier system.
- Pebble Bark Nuggets – Use Bark Nuggets as mulch to allow water and air to penetrate deep into the soil, and significantly reduce any windblown weeds from growing. Put it down 3 to 4 inches deep over landscape fabric for the perfect weed barrier system.
- Trail Mix – Made from ground stumps and land clearing. It is a course material that is excellent for use as erosion or mud control, weed suppression, or as a path material.
- Cedar Chips – The ideal long-lasting wood pathway material to fill muddy areas, reduce weeds, and look great. It is ideal to use anywhere children play!
Soils & Compost Products:
- Fine Screened Compost – Can be used as a top dressing. As a soil amendment, 2-4 inches of compost can be added to any planting area and mixed into the soil. As a compost, you should spread 1-3 inches deep on the top of the soil. Be careful not to get the compost too close to the base of the plants, the compost gets hot and can burn the stems. Leave a half-inch circle around the plants to avoid this.
- Screened Topsoil – The topsoil available at H&H Recyclers is a recycled product. We accept soil and sod material into our facility, where it is then screened to remove any rocks or debris larger than a half-inch in diameter.
- 2-Way Blend – Made of Compost and Sand. It is ideal for planting grass.
- 3-Way Blend – Made of 50% Topsoil, 25% Compost, and 25% Sand. It is ideal for raised garden beds and planting grass.
- Leaf Compost* – Available late April, early May. Call to place your name on our waiting list, and we will call you when it is ready. *SEASONAL PRODUCT